Lincoln Dews is a highly competitive Waterman in the fields of Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Sailing, Surf Life Saving and Surfing... Follow his journey as he contests the SUP World Tour.
Lincoln grew up on the Sunshine Coast and instantly fell in love with the ocean and the possibilities it presents. From a young age, he excelled in Surf Sports and made a name for himself through winning various state and national titles. He was searching for the next big challenge and easily transitioned into SUP racing. Over the last 5 years, he has since become a permanent fixture at the top end of SUP races world wide.
Lincoln's Short Term Goals:
- Achieve World Champion status as a SUP racer and become a recognised cross discipline ocean athlete.
- Win Molokai2Oahu.
- Finish top 5 on the APP & SUP Racer World Rankings.
- Complete Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race 2017.
"Thank you to DEEP Ocean Boards for sponsoring my dream of racing on the SUP World Tour"
Lincoln has achieved the following results in SUP racing:
- 3rd Overall Molokai2Oahu SUP 2014
- 5th Overall Molokai2Oahu Prone 2015
- 3rd 14ft SUP Molokai2Oahu 2013
- 4 x ISA World SUP & Paddleboard World Champion
- 2 x ISA Silver Medalist
- 3 x AUS SUP Race Champion
- 8th PPG Overall 2016
- 4th APP Maui PRO/AM 2017
In Sailing, Lincoln's role ranges from a bowmen to a navigator. He has set about chasing his passion by expanding his skills in the hope of working for professional crews in the near future. Currently he is working on a variety of yachts on different campaigns within Queensland.
Lincoln has had a love for Surf Life Saving & Surfing for a number of years & works as an Ocean lifeguard to protect the local swimmers:
- 2015 QLD State Ironman Champion
- 1st Place Noosa Festival of Surfing (Tech Race and 10ft SUP Surfing 2017)
APP World Tour, Molokai2Oahu, HOOD River, PPG Event, Doctor Race, King of the Cut Race, Rolex big boat series, Rolex Sydney Hobart yacht race & Supporting a charity paddle in Perth for the 'Oceans Heroes'.
What can you do? Lincoln is actively looking for sponsors to support his dream and contribute to his future success. He is happy to work with sponsors to contribute High Quality Content, Event Appearances and support the brand by the power of referral. If you are interested in contacting Lincoln to discuss Marketing Opportunities please call 0431 899 397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.