How to carry a Stand Up Paddle Board without a SUP handle?
- the SUP Sling Carrier fits Stand Up Paddle Boards for easy SUP carry
- easiest sling to use - no fiddly buckles or straps to get tangled!
- two step velcro closure, attaches tight around your board in seconds!
- easy handling with 3 grab handles and shoulder strap
- padded adjustable shoulder strap with super strong buckles
- paddle grips secure your paddle for hands-free carry
- strategic padded zones boost rail protection and hip comfort with 10mm padding
- two sizes: Standard for SUP's up to 32", and Large for SUP's 33" and wider
- large pocket stores wetsuits, towels and gear with mesh for drainage
- constructed from hard wearing 600D polycanvas
two size options
- Standard size fits all SUP's from 25" to 32" wide
- Large size fits all SUP's 33" and wider
easy SUP handling & carrying
Struggling with handling and carrying your SUP? Save your energy for paddling with a Curve SUP Sling!
The Curve SUP sling is a pre-shaped sling that fits easily and quickly around any 'naked' Stand Up Paddleboard providing practical handles and shoulder strap - with a simple 2 step closure in seconds - no buckles required.
The sling adds handling and carrying performance to your SUP at a minimal weight. Handling is improved via multiple grab handles while carrying functionality is provided via the shoulder strap.
Strategic padding zones add comfort while carrying and rail protection while resting the board.
Large pocket provides storage for essentials such as wetsuits and towels.
NO buckles to break or dent your board
NO straps to get tangled
The SUP sling is also compatible with Curve boardcarry backpacks for greater carrying performance.