Curve Surfboard Lockdown Soft Racks
Mobilize your boards with the strongest, simplest and most protective soft racks you can buy. You need to get your equipment there in one piece so whatever you do, don't cut corners on your racks.
Protection: Lockdown racks cocoon your surfboards in a luxurious neoprene bed while the 25mm foam padding extends around surfboard rails like no other racks, reducing rail damage and protecting vehicle roof.
Lockdown: The patented 'lockdown' system uses a single loop to pull both roofrack and boards down onto vehicle roof, eliminating surfboards lifting up and down or moving side to side, even in the most extreme conditions such as windblasts from oncoming trucks.
Simplicity: Quick and simple to use with single tightening point.
Capacity: double rack capacity in a single rack: 1-6 shortboards, 1-3 longboards or 1-2 SUP boards
- Soft racks include 25mm foam padding to protect surfboard rails and car roof
- Luxurious padded neoprene bed protects surfboards
- 3 connection methods: thru-doors, loadbars or gutters/sills
- Single loop system cocoons boards eliminating surfboard movement
- Quick and easy to use with single tightening point
- Easy board access via top load hook
- Webbing doesn't run along roof reducing potential vibration damage
- Fit most vehicles with a roof
- Constructed from 600D polycanvas and quality metal components
- Includes utility bag
- Double rack capacity in a single rack
- Comes as a pair two racks
- Capacity: 1-6 shortboards, 1-3 longboards or 1-2 SUP's
- Nothing holds your boards better
All Boards - $49.95 New Zealand wide
Goggles - $5 New Zealand wide
All other goods - $10 New Zealand wide
For international delivery please send your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty & Returns
Waterman Store NZ allows returns or exchanges for faulty items and incorrect purchase of size or colour. Online orders can be returned in store or sent back to our physical store address.
Unworn and sell-able merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, store credit or refund in the form of original payment, provided it’s accompanied by an original Waterman Store NZ sales receipt and with all original packaging and tags attached.
Worn, damaged or altered merchandise can't be exchanged or refunded Swimwear can't be exchanged or refunded unless it’s faulty.
If the merchandise being returned was paid for with a store credit/gift card or was itself an exchange for returned merchandise, we can only offer an exchange or credit/gift card and not a refund.
If merchandise is faulty, we'll meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy in terms of a refund, exchange or credit.
When requesting a refund on an entire order, your original shipping fee will be refunded also.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for partial order returns.
Any garments returned for exchange or refund are returned at the purchaser's expense - that is, the customer pays for the courier or postage back to Waterman Store.
Waterman Store will cover the cost of sending replacement items to the original purchaser.
We cannot refund courier or postage costs unless the item is faulty.