FCSII Mick Fanning PC MD
- Set of three fins
- Performance Core: Lighter than a traditional fibreglass fin thanks to the versatile RTM construction
- Performance Core fins are very responsive, reliable and can be used in a variety of conditions
- Optimum Weight Range: 75 - 90kg (Size Large)
- Ideal Conditions: Down-the-line, open face waves, especially good in point and reef breaks
- Board Types: Performance boards with moderate-to-extreme rocker and deep concaves
- Please Note: Designed for exclusive use with the FCS II Fin System. Will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
Fin SpecsBase: 4.4"/ 114.0mm
Depth: 4.67"/ 119mm
Area: 15.70" squared / 10131mm squared
Sweep: 36.0 degrees
All Boards - $49.95 New Zealand wide
Goggles - $5 New Zealand wide
All other goods - $10 New Zealand wide
For international delivery please send your enquiry to: email@example.com
Warranty & Returns
Waterman Store NZ allows returns or exchanges for faulty items and incorrect purchase of size or colour. Online orders can be returned in store or sent back to our physical store address.
Unworn and sell-able merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, store credit or refund in the form of original payment, provided it’s accompanied by an original Waterman Store NZ sales receipt and with all original packaging and tags attached.
Worn, damaged or altered merchandise can't be exchanged or refunded Swimwear can't be exchanged or refunded unless it’s faulty.
If the merchandise being returned was paid for with a store credit/gift card or was itself an exchange for returned merchandise, we can only offer an exchange or credit/gift card and not a refund.
If merchandise is faulty, we'll meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy in terms of a refund, exchange or credit.
When requesting a refund on an entire order, your original shipping fee will be refunded also.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for partial order returns.
Any garments returned for exchange or refund are returned at the purchaser's expense - that is, the customer pays for the courier or postage back to Waterman Store.
Waterman Store will cover the cost of sending replacement items to the original purchaser.
We cannot refund courier or postage costs unless the item is faulty.