Replacement fins for FCS II Modern Keel PG sets.
FCS II RM KEEL
Rob’s keel drops into the range as the highest area FCS II keel on offer. This full-bodied template was designed to suit the Firewire Go Fish model, however it can be easily transferred to most traditional wide tail fish shapes.
Comparatively, the RM Keel sits between the Modern Keel (high sweep) and the Retro Keel (low sweep), making it well balanced and predictable in nature. The rounded tip and robust outline mean this template produces exceptional drive and forward acceleration.
Stability and control are key features of Rob’s keel template. With maximum drive and flow on offer, the RM Keel will have you soaring down-the-line while maintaining speed even in the softest of waves.
“When designing this template, the focus was on drive and flow with the ability to jam a nice turn. All complimentary ingredients when riding a retro fish”.
- Rob Machado (RM) template.
- High area Keel designed for Rob’s Firewire Go Fish model.
- Functional option for fish & hybrid shapes.
- Provides maximum drive and start up acceleration, smooth controlled turns, plus a feeling of being connected to the wave face.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)