Engine Wingskin C6 Kneeskin - Atlantic
Introducing the Wingskin C6; The Most Advanced Technical Race Suit In The World. Built with cutting-edge 3D compression technology, the C6 is designed for elite performance. The C6 is constructed in three hydrophobic, high powered premium fabrics, engineered to MasterFit body shape into optimal streamlined positioning in water. These elements provide the fabric to move with precision throughout the range of swimming planes motion. The Wingskin C6 by Engine is an unparalleled swimsuit for your ultimate athletic moment.
- FINA APPROVED
- 3D Compression Control Systems and body alignment throughout the Hips, Groin, Glutes & Core system
- PowerBack – Reinforced constructed wideside powerband promoting body posture and scapula control & range of movement
- PowerFlex – Specific low back egg-hole maximising body flex stretch. Maximises freedom to emphasize range of motions with ease – starts and turns
- PowerCell – Optimal positioning of polyurethane taping that meets throughout the ‘PowerPoint’ (hip/glute). Creates greater force production in dives, push offs and in kicking action
- CellFlex – Customised Textile hexagon cell fabric construction
- Hydro Taping – For increased Body compression and improved body position
All Boards - $49.95 New Zealand wide
Goggles - $5 New Zealand wide
All other goods - $10 New Zealand wide
For international delivery please send your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty & Returns
Waterman Store NZ allows returns or exchanges for faulty items and incorrect purchase of size or colour. Online orders can be returned in store or sent back to our physical store address.
Unworn and sell-able merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, store credit or refund in the form of original payment, provided it’s accompanied by an original Waterman Store NZ sales receipt and with all original packaging and tags attached.
Worn, damaged or altered merchandise can't be exchanged or refunded Swimwear can't be exchanged or refunded unless it’s faulty.
If the merchandise being returned was paid for with a store credit/gift card or was itself an exchange for returned merchandise, we can only offer an exchange or credit/gift card and not a refund.
If merchandise is faulty, we'll meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy in terms of a refund, exchange or credit.
When requesting a refund on an entire order, your original shipping fee will be refunded also.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for partial order returns.
Any garments returned for exchange or refund are returned at the purchaser's expense - that is, the customer pays for the courier or postage back to Waterman Store.
Waterman Store will cover the cost of sending replacement items to the original purchaser.
We cannot refund courier or postage costs unless the item is faulty.