C-Skins Element 3:2 - Back Zip Steamer
The Element series brings legendary C-Skins fit, warmth and technology to those starting their journey of life in the water. Made entirely of our premium quality True Thickness neoprene, the Element features super stretchy X-Tend material in the arms and shoulders to help young surfers catch more waves than their mates. A high cut, glideskin coated collar gives great UV protection with no rubbing or rash and special Mesh Skin panels on the chest and back help lock in body heat when the sea breeze kicks up. The Element is the best wetsuit on the market for those discovering the sea.
- 30% Xtend neoprene (upper body) - superb flexibility for easy paddling and wave catching.
- 70% Free Flex neoprene (lower body) - easy to get on and off and increased durability.
- Mesh Skin chest and back - water-shedding body panels to protect against wind chill.
- Breathable Flatlock seams - comfortable, breathable seams which lie flat against the skin to prevent rubbing.
- Super Seal Glideskin collar - keeps necks happy and minimises water entry.
- Seamless paddle zones - easy paddling with no rubbing or rash around the shoulders.
- NEON - Comes in an assortment of bright, neon colours to make it easy to spot kids on the beach.
- True Thickness - a warmer, thicker suit than what you might typically see on the shelves. Look for yourself!
- Back zip entry - Easy entry so no time is wasted when the waves are pumping.
- Ankle zips - make it easier to put the suit on without any help.
- Key pocket
Freight is calculated at checkout.
For international delivery please send your enquiry to: email@example.com
Warranty & Returns
Waterman Store NZ allows returns or exchanges for faulty items and incorrect purchase of size or colour. Online orders can be returned in store or sent back to our physical store address.
Unworn and sell-able merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, store credit or refund in the form of original payment, provided it’s accompanied by an original Waterman Store NZ sales receipt and with all original packaging and tags attached.
Worn, damaged or altered merchandise can't be exchanged or refunded Swimwear can't be exchanged or refunded unless it’s faulty.
If the merchandise being returned was paid for with a store credit/gift card or was itself an exchange for returned merchandise, we can only offer an exchange or credit/gift card and not a refund.
If merchandise is faulty, we'll meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy in terms of a refund, exchange or credit.
When requesting a refund on an entire order, your original shipping fee will be refunded also.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for partial order returns.
Any garments returned for exchange or refund are returned at the purchaser's expense - that is, the customer pays for the courier or postage back to Waterman Store.
Waterman Store will cover the cost of sending replacement items to the original purchaser.
We cannot refund courier or postage costs unless the item is faulty.