Surf Poncho Towel Hooded Surf Towel for the NZ beach in thick microfibre for Surfers
surf poncho towel surf changing robe surfer poncho - Curve El Poncho!
- surf ponchos are the perfect way to cover up when changing your wetsuit in public and avoid mooning the carpark!
- super quick-dry microfiber - wont get heavy and sodden like cotton
- extra thick for extra warmth - works great as a wind barrier
- keep cold out in winter
- keep sun off in summer
- *new* front kangaroo pocket- super handy for storing your phone, keys, cards.....or just your hands ;)
- discreet branding - small 'curve' embroidery logo on back of towel and one on front pocket
- large hood and large easy access arm holes
- modesty domes on arm holes can be used if required to reduce arm hole size
- now 2 adult sizes - Adult and Extra Large
- and 2 child sizes - Teen and Child - now also available
- see our other listing for terry cotton version
- available in aqua, blue, black or charcoal
- machine washable - will not shed in you machine!
two adult sizes to choose from - Adult size poncho or Extra Large XL size poncho:
ADULT - bottom hem sits just below knee on a person of 5'10 height. Dimensions of the poncho laying flat are:
- 105cm / 42" Tall (excluding hood)
- 80cm / 31" Wide (making girth of 160cm / 62")
- including hood is 145cm / 57" Tall (add 40cm / 15" for hood)
XL - bottom hem sits just below knee on a person of 6'3 height. Dimensions of the poncho laying flat are:
- 120cm / 47" Tall (excluding hood)
- 96cm / 38" Wide (making girth of 192cm / 76")
- including hood is 160cm / 62" Tall (add 40cm / 15" for hood)
see our other listing for Kids sizes (teen and grom sizes)
Dimensions provided are measured from poncho laying flat on the ground
The El Poncho - Change Robe is like having your own portable changing room with you wherever you go.
Great for getting into and out of your wetsuit in complete privacy when you are in public areas like the crowded beach or car park.
Also keeps you warm as you change. The thick microfibre fabrication dries super quick and is also absorbent for drying off after being in the water.
Curve is the only Changing Robe on the market to feature Modesty Domes on arm holes. This great feature means after the poncho is put on, the modesty domes can be used (if required) with a press of your fingers, to reduce arm hole size. There are 3 optional size settings to choose from.
El poncho - mucho bueno, mi amigo!