FCS II Accelerator Neo Glass Tri Fins
Speed, flow and response with added control. Excels in critical conditions.
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response with added control.
- Oversized, all-round template with a fuller tip.
- Ideal for surfers who like to attack the wave and perform aggressive turns.
- Ideal Conditions: A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Board Types: Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker. Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
- Neo Glass: Neo Glass fins are precision molded using long strand fiberglass and a marine grade polymer. Very affordable yet considered a premium construction due to its high fiberglass content and active flex pattern, these fins will accommodate a wide range of surfers and surfing conditions.
Medium (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
Large (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
Freight is calculated at checkout.
For international delivery please send your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty & Returns
Waterman Store NZ allows returns or exchanges for faulty items and incorrect purchase of size or colour. Online orders can be returned in store or sent back to our physical store address.
Unworn and sell-able merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, store credit or refund in the form of original payment, provided it’s accompanied by an original Waterman Store NZ sales receipt and with all original packaging and tags attached.
Worn, damaged or altered merchandise can't be exchanged or refunded Swimwear can't be exchanged or refunded unless it’s faulty.
If the merchandise being returned was paid for with a store credit/gift card or was itself an exchange for returned merchandise, we can only offer an exchange or credit/gift card and not a refund.
If merchandise is faulty, we'll meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy in terms of a refund, exchange or credit.
When requesting a refund on an entire order, your original shipping fee will be refunded also.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for partial order returns.
Any garments returned for exchange or refund are returned at the purchaser's expense - that is, the customer pays for the courier or postage back to Waterman Store.
Waterman Store will cover the cost of sending replacement items to the original purchaser.
We cannot refund courier or postage costs unless the item is faulty.