NSP’s Elements longboard range consists of five different sizes, containing that perfect addition to any surfers quiver. These are exceptional longboards for recreational surfers to fast track their skills on.
Bottom: Single to double concave
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Elements Longboard Design:
One of our very best-selling boards, this longboard in Elements construction is available in three designs – white, red and blue. Note that the 10-footer longboard is the only one in the range that comes with a single fin, whereas all the other sizes feature a 2 +1 setup.
In addition to that, the NSP longboard shape has been around for several years now, steadily evolving into the ultimate and most accessible longboard we offer today. The Elements Construction is durable and comes at an attractive price point, plus the included fins make sure you get to take this board to the beach straight away and start styling.
The Elements Longboards (8’0″, 8’6″, 9’0″ & 9’6”) are available with either 2 x twin tab fins or 2x NSP’s new MFC-designed side biters and a center fin. The 10’0″ comes with a single 9″ center fin.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|8'0''||22"||2" ³/⁴||56.9 Liters||5.6 kg|
|8'6''||22" ¹/⁴||2" ⁷/⁸||64.4 Liters||5.92 kg|
|9'0''||22" ³/⁴||3"||73.2 Liters||6.25 kg|
|9'6''||23"||3" ¹/⁸||82 Liters||7.24 kg|
|10'0''||23" ¹/²||3" ¹/⁴||92.3 Liters||7.5 kg|
Elements Longboard comes in three designs
• The best selling longboard range in the world is available in three designs, white, navy and the new red.
• The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices, fins included.
• Great longboard. A proven classic for swooping bottom turns, high trim lines and drop knee cutbacks for days on end.
• New, sharper rails in the tail, a modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom, blended with a subtle double concave.
• Gradual upgrades over the years make the Elements Longboard very easy to trim. When riding off the tail, the ride characteristics are more dynamic.
• Also available in E+Longboard, Protech and P2 Soft, the Elements Longboard is a proven classic, available in a construction that’s perfect for you!
Elements Longboard construction
Elements Longboard Construction:
• Exclusive HDT moulding technology delivers highly accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics
• EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and moulded, creating a durable shell
• Great performance shapes at attractive prices
• The amazing blend of construction features eco-friendly bio-resin, a game-changer in its category
• All Elements boards come with wide fiberglass stringers for additional strength