NSP Protech Fish
A Protech Fish is not just a groveler – stable, wide and flatter-rockered and will out-paddle most shortboards. They are fast, fun and perfect for ripping in all kinds of real-world conditions.
Bottom: Concave into V
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
• Constructed in NSP’s high-performance Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core with custom wet lamination.
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
• Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with V through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail. • The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
• The Protech Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the attest of sections.
• A tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out a line.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
All Boards - $49.95 New Zealand wide
Goggles - $5 New Zealand wide
All other goods - $10 New Zealand wide
For international delivery please send your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty & Returns
Waterman Store NZ allows returns or exchanges for faulty items and incorrect purchase of size or colour. Online orders can be returned in store or sent back to our physical store address.
Unworn and sell-able merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, store credit or refund in the form of original payment, provided it’s accompanied by an original Waterman Store NZ sales receipt and with all original packaging and tags attached.
Worn, damaged or altered merchandise can't be exchanged or refunded Swimwear can't be exchanged or refunded unless it’s faulty.
If the merchandise being returned was paid for with a store credit/gift card or was itself an exchange for returned merchandise, we can only offer an exchange or credit/gift card and not a refund.
If merchandise is faulty, we'll meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy in terms of a refund, exchange or credit.
When requesting a refund on an entire order, your original shipping fee will be refunded also.
Shipping costs will not be refunded for partial order returns.
Any garments returned for exchange or refund are returned at the purchaser's expense - that is, the customer pays for the courier or postage back to Waterman Store.
Waterman Store will cover the cost of sending replacement items to the original purchaser.
We cannot refund courier or postage costs unless the item is faulty.